We design and develop Building Automation & Control System (BACS). BACS maintain the building environment more efficiently and so reduce the building's environmental impact and energy costs. Core BACS features are:
- Maintain control of the building's environment.
- Operate systems according to occupancy and energy demand.
- Monitor and correct the performance of systems.
There is growing overlap between the concepts of BACS and the need to learn from the accumulated data to operate buildings more efficiently. Increasingly this includes technologies such as the internet of things to become smart buildings.
- Sensors: Measure values such as temperature, humidity, lighting levels, room occupancy, and so on.
- Controllers: Instigate the system's response from the collected data, using algorithms that apply logic and send commands.
- Output devices: Carry out commands from the controller.
- Communications protocol: The 'language' used by the BACS components.
- Dashboard: The user interface for data reporting and interaction with the BACS system.
Please Contact Us to learn how we can deliver you technical solutions.